Blackjack card counting method for quick money!
Blackjack, blackjack, blackjack, the blackjack rule is that the player who is closest to the blackjack and does not exceed it wins. Because the gameplay is simple and easy to understand, it is a common gambling game in casinos. During the blackjack game, 4~6 decks of cards are usually used at the same time, and the cards that have been dealt will be discarded. Therefore, when the pile of cards becomes less and less, some players will use the blackjack card counting method to increase their winning rate.
- How to play blackjack rules?
- How to Calculate Blackjack Odds
- 21 point raise timing teaching
- Blackjack terms you need to know to become a pro
8 blackjack card counting methods for calculating card value
- Blackjack rules and gameplay
- A banker is selected to deal the cards, and the rest of the players are players.
- The dealer deals a dark card clockwise to himself and each player.
- The dealer deals a face card clockwise to himself and each player.
- Players start betting.
- If the banker’s open card is 10 or A, each player must be asked whether to buy insurance.
- The dealer asks each player whether they need to make up cards, and if necessary, they will issue an additional card to the player, add cards until the player no longer needs cards, and then ask the next player.
- If the banker’s points are less than 17 points, you need to add cards until it exceeds or equals 17 points.
The player closest to blackjack without exceeding wins.
How to play at 21 o’clock?
Blackjack is played by the player who is closest to and does not exceed 21 points wins, and the player with more than 21 points is Bust.
|A||1 or 11 points||Blackjack does not look at suits|
|2~10||The size of the board is equal to the number of points||Blackjack does not look at suits|
|J、Q、K||10 points||Blackjack does not look at suits|
How to calculate blackjack odds?
Blackjack Odds: Generally, the blackjack odds in the game are 1:1.
Receive first: If the banker has an ace, the player can set a “receive first”, no matter the banker can be blackjack, the odds are 1:1.
Blackjack: When the player wins the star game with “21 points”, the banker must pay the player 1.5 times the bet, and the blackjack odds are 3:2.
Insurance: When the banker’s first card is an A, the player can use half of the original to buy insurance for the bet. If the banker is blackjack, the odds are 2:1, if the banker is not blackjack, the banker will forfeit the insurance money.
Surrender: The player gives up the blackjack of this round and gets back half of the original live bet.
blackjack basic strategy teaching
The basic strategy of 21 points is to make the correct decisions of adding (Hit), suspending (Stand), double betting (Double), splitting (Split), and surrendering (Surrender) according to the 21-point card type. To make an accurate and unmistakable blackjack basic strategy judgment, you must use blackjack card counting skills as an aid. Skillful and fast calculation of points can keep up with the changes in the game and make strategic responses at any time.
Blackjack Terminology Teaching
- Hit cards: Players can hit cards if they think that the value of the cards in their hand is not enough to beat the dealer.
- Suspension: Players can choose to suspend the cards to the dealer if they think the value of the cards in their hands is sufficient.
- Splitting: When there are two identical cards in the hand, they can be split into two separate hands and bet separately.
- Burst: If the total number of points exceeds 21, all the cards in the hand must be revealed, and the player’s burst bet will go to the dealer.
- Insurance: When the point of the dealer’s face card is Ace, the player can bet with half of the bet whether the sum of the two points of the dealer is 21 points.
- Double bet: If the sum of the two cards in the player’s hand is 11 points, he can choose to double the bet.
- Surrender: If the player feels that the hand is bad, he can choose to give up and pay half of the bet.
- Tie: The player and the dealer have the same points and get back the original bet.
- BlackJack: The two cards in the hand are Ace and 10 points.
- Straight: The board is “6, 7, 8 points”, the combination is blackjack, and you can win 3 times the bet.
- Three of a Kind Seven: The card is 3 “7 points”, the combination is 21 points, and you can win 3 times the bet.
- Five Dragons: If the dealer makes up to 5 cards and has not exploded, the player must pay 3 times to the dealer.
8 blackjack card counting methods
|Card Strategy||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10.J.Q.K||A||Level of count|
The strongest blackjack card counting method (Hi-Lo card counting method)
In blackjack card counting method (Hi-Lo card counting method), points 2~6 are counted as +1, points 7~9 are counted as +0, points 10~A are counted as -1. According to the above blackjack card counting method, the value obtained is running count (Running Count). Every time the banker issues a card, the gambler has to recalculate the running count. After the running count is obtained, it must be divided by the remaining deck Only by counting can we get the real number, and the real number is the benchmark for us to judge the chance of winning in blackjack.
Blackjack card counting formula: real number = number of running water / number of remaining cards
Blackjack The card counting formula is “true number = running number/number of remaining cards”. Blackjack requires 4~6 decks of cards to be played at the same time, and the cards that have been dealt will be discarded, that is to say, all the cards played now will affect the subsequent game. Through calculation, it is enough to know whether there are more big cards or more small cards in the deck Effectively increase the chances of winning by 21.
Where to play online at Blackjack?
Not many people play lodi 777 blackjack, do you want to be able to quickly find an opponent to play blackjack with? Then don’t miss FA8 Casino! Anytime, anywhere, as long as the mobile phone is on the body, you can find your opponent in the game in 5 seconds. In addition, you can get soft hands with a variety of promotions. Why are you still hesitating? Hurry up to the casino to try these super blackjack card counting skills!